I help couples and individuals with many
different sexual issues. Couples often
struggle with lack of sexual desire or
argue about how often to have sex.
Men may worry about their erections. Women may have
problems getting turned on
or having an orgasm. And most of us
worry about whether our sexual fantasies and
actions are normal.
The truth is that - it’s normal to have problems with sex. That’s because most of
learned myths about sex, not accurate scientific information. And
many of us learned to be ashamed and secretive about our sexuality.
I can help you. I am an experienced, Certified Sex Therapist. Using this
training, I provide sex therapy in my Orange County office. I can tell you
the facts about sex, and help you enjoy
your sex life more.
How therapy can help you -
Depending on your issues, therapy may focus on -
• Increasing your pleasure and your connection with your partner
• Learning to talk about sex with your partner
• Resolving conflicts and disappointments in your relationship that may
contribute to sexual problems
• Developing realistic expectations about sex, to replace media images of
instant passion and simultaneous orgasms
• Using specific techniques to overcome problems such as painful intercourse or
Through our work together, you can improve your sex life.